Welcome to FreeCareerAlert today we are going to discuss about the Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022. There is a good news for all the candidates of 10th or 12th pass who are eligible to apply for this vacancy. If you are applying for Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022 First of all you have to know the Registration process or the last date of apply. If you are Interested for This Vacancy Apply Before the Last Date by the help of official Website mentioned below in the article.
For More Information Related to Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022 please read the Complete article. Before Applying You Need To Know The Documents Required for Applying Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022. After That Collect All the Required Documents. In this article we provide all the details in the simpler language for the candidates easier to understand in below paragraphs or table you will get all the details such as Mode of Application, Apply Date / Last Date, Required Documents, No. of Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria Etc.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army Jhalawar Department|
|Name of Post||Soldier General Duty, Clerk, Technical & Other|
|Category of Job||Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Rajasthan|
|Qualification||As per norms|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022
Indian Army Jhalawar Department has announced for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty, Clerk, Technical & Other of 01 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply Online & Help of the postal before 2022. The Complete details of eligibility and selection process are given below in detail. so read complete article and apply.
Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022
Name of the Vacancy :- Soldier General Duty, Clerk, Technical & Other
Total No. the Vacancy :-01
Pay Scale / Salary :-
- Starting 12000-15000upto (As Per Norms)
Criteria of Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022
Education Qualification :-
General Duty Post
- 10th pass out with 45% marks in aggregate and mini 33% marks in every subject.
- 12th class passes out (Arts/Science/Commerce).
- 12th/ Intermediate exam pass out in any subjects (Arts, Commerce & Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant Post
- 12th/ Intermediate exam pass out in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology. English subject with a min of 50% in aggregate and min 40% in every subject.
- 12th/ pass out in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Diploma in Engineering (Similar Trades).
Nationality / Age Limit :- Candidate Should be From India and must have valid Identity Documents. For This Vacancy The age of the candidates should be 17 ½ – 23 year
How To Apply For Jhalawar Army Bharti Program 2022
- First of all Candidates have to visit the Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Then Candidates Need To Fill Phone No. and Gmail ID For Registration on Official Website.
- After Filling Form completely Please Submit All Details.
- Complete This Process After Then Sign-Up on the Official Website.
- Log In Your Website Panel & Open Your Application Form.
- Please Fill the Correct Required Genuine Details.
- After Then Upload Your All Scanned Required Documents From Storage.
- After Completely Uploading the documents Submit All Details Correctly.
- Check successfully Summited Message Then Print All Documents and Keep them along with you for further uses.
Disclaimer :- The Education information contained in (https://freecareeralert.in/) for general Education information purposes only. The Education information is provided by [freecareeralert.in]. While we endeavor to keep the Education information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the freecareeralert.in or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the freecareeralert.in for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.